Just want to chime in that I also got that same letter from Cornerstone, see below.

I have reviewed your resume and feel you have some of the experience or qualities we are looking for. I would like to offer you an opportunity to interview this Thursday July 10th at 1PM , or Friday July 11th at 10AM, in our Regional Sales Office located in San Jose.

Please call Sarah at (800)301-7252 to confirm an interview. We currently have a few openings for Sales representatives. Due to scheduling challenges, interviews will be on a first come first serve basis.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Sarah Taylor, Scheduling Coordinator

Deborah Oconnell& Associates

22 Great Oaks Blvd. Suite #260

San Jose, CA 95119

(650)641-7139

(800) 301-7252

And many thanks to this website that I didn't waste my time. Thank you very much, a valid resource.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 09, 2008.

Comments

Unlimited income for less than $500? So basically you paid them to give you a job.

I have unlimited and I all it cost me was 8 hours of my time. Wow. I definately will not respond to that email. Im agree with the first comment, im glad I found this site before I wasted my time.

$500 to work for someone.

That can be invested in getting a business licencse. WOW

$500 to work for someone.

That can be invested in getting a business licencse. WOW

For those of you who obviously know nothing about the insurance industry, you usually have to pay a fee to sign-up with companies to cover the cost of training. Not necessarily because they don't have good products, but because there are SO MANY lazy people out there who realize just how difficult it is selling insurance, and then leave.

The fees help ***-out the lazies, and nowhere else can you make the kind of money you can in insurance, be your own boss, have your own schedule, and the opportunity for unlimited income for less than $500! Please - if you can find another opportunity like that, let us ALL know.

Piru, California, United States #24434

I would like to speek to this person who wrote the above about cornerstone and see how she likes it??