Las Vegas, Nevada

DO NOT!!!!DO NOT!!!!!!

I REPEAT DO NOT INTERVIEW WITH THIS COMPANY. I had to sit in an office for three hours; listening to this guy lecture on % on.

Until he mentioned that you have to shell out almost $700 dollars to get a Health Insurance license. Not only do they not pay you while your training; but you also have to pay $200 bucks right off the bat. I'm so *** mad at myself for actually sitting through this disaster.

Your *** if you actually believe what these people say. DO NOT JOIN THIS SCAM ARTIST COMPANY!!!

TRUST ME!!!

Had an Experience with Cornerstone America?

Comments

letmezone

Soon as the NEW president of Cornerstone Mr.Black came onto the set, money RAISING!

a secular concept; CARNAL SINFUL DOG DUNG!!! UNDERSTATEMENTY for red hot ice cold believers. When the actual WORD anointed is shared, da, the blessed donations simply FLOW in UNLIMITED! There is a way carnal that seems right unto man, but the end thereof ends in DEATH to that said area.

CARNAL is crapola!Do God's way receive HIS DIVINE BLESSING PREIOD!

matthew

thanks for the info saveing me 3 long hours

Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more