DO NOT!!!!DO NOT!!!!!!

I REPEAT DO NOT INTERVIEW WITH THIS COMPANY. I had to sit in an office for three hours; listening to this guy lecture on % on.

Until he mentioned that you have to shell out almost $700 dollars to get a Health Insurance license. Not only do they not pay you while your training; but you also have to pay $200 bucks right off the bat. I'm so *** mad at myself for actually sitting through this disaster.

Your *** if you actually believe what these people say. DO NOT JOIN THIS SCAM ARTIST COMPANY!!!

TRUST ME!!!

Had an Experience with Cornerstone America?

Comments

letmezone

Soon as the NEW president of Cornerstone Mr.Black came onto the set, money RAISING!

a secular concept; CARNAL SINFUL DOG DUNG!!! UNDERSTATEMENTY for red hot ice cold believers. When the actual WORD anointed is shared, da, the blessed donations simply FLOW in UNLIMITED! There is a way carnal that seems right unto man, but the end thereof ends in DEATH to that said area.

CARNAL is crapola!Do God's way receive HIS DIVINE BLESSING PREIOD!

thanks for the info saveing me 3 long hours

Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more