Bend, Oregon

I would advise to avoid this company. Mike Melton has many failed businesses in the state and does not pay his vendors. We attempted to conduct business with him but luckily, discovered his practices before we proceeded. This person will pop up under new companies but if you dig enough you can find him. The AZ corporation commission is a good source or the domain registry.

Please do your own research and make a wise choice. The information is easy to find. Google, Cornerstone Insurance or "Mike Melton" Avoid this man and company!

Corner Stone Insurance Agency Chandler Gilbert Tempe Phoenix Tucson Scottsdale Arizona Mike Melton Clear Call Solutions Insurance Home Personal life etc.

Review about: Cornerstone America Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Cornerstone America?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more