I would advise to avoid this company. Mike Melton has many failed businesses in the state and does not pay his vendors. We attempted to conduct business with him but luckily, discovered his practices before we proceeded. This person will pop up under new companies but if you dig enough you can find him. The AZ corporation commission is a good source or the domain registry.

Please do your own research and make a wise choice. The information is easy to find. Google, Cornerstone Insurance or "Mike Melton" Avoid this man and company!

Corner Stone Insurance Agency Chandler Gilbert Tempe Phoenix Tucson Scottsdale Arizona Mike Melton Clear Call Solutions Insurance Home Personal life etc.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Cornerstone America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cornerstone America to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cornerstone America and cornerstone america customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cornerstone America?

Comments