I posted a resume a few nights ago and bingo

three job offers . To good to be true I thought.

So all three were life insurance companies.

What a quinki ***. I am glad to see the stories on

this website regarding this odd offer for an interview

at a motel. What a scam.

This reminds me of when I was looking for work right out of college...man was it tuff..I feel for all you people. I hit the worst job market in 20 years back in 91'. Don't get discouraged.

Thanks

William Musich

Lake Balboa, Ca

Had an Experience with Cornerstone America?

Comments

I just wanted to let you guys know that I used to work for this company while I was going through school.I actually did pretty well there, and the insurance they offer was and still is great for me and my family.

I cant say what it is like in other markets, but here in the DFW area they were a good company to work for.Pretty good money to if your good at outside sales.

wow, i got the same email. if this many people are involved and feel like victims then i thank cyberspace for the heads up. NO THANKS cornerston............i mean SCAM AMERICA!!!!!!!!

Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more MoneyLion Scam Moneylion "I joined MoneyLion initially because of the referral program. I referred several friends, and then posted my referral link in a couple groups on Facebook. All with the belief I..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Raw Natural Born Artists - Raw and you tube Raw Natural Born Artists "so go to you tube its like the f in twilight zone all the videos are of them no personal vids posted so i go ok scroll down NO COMMENTS..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more