Cornerstone America Customer Service
About Cornerstone America
Cornerstone America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mid-West National Life Insurance Company that is in its turn a branch of HealthMarkets. Cornerstone America was founded in 1989 as a Mid-West National insurance company. The company offers health and life insurance and other insurance-related products and services. Besides, Cornerstone America provides a number of job opportunities, allowing its employees earn money in direct proportion to efforts and abilities and at the same time to be self-employed.
At the present time Cornerstone America is one of the leading companies in life and health insurance sector, it conducts the ongoing advertising and marketing activities in many U.S. states.
Where Reviews Came From
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Livingston, New Jersey, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Bloomington, Indiana, United States
- Boise, Idaho, United States
- Dawsonville, Georgia, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Brandon, Florida, United States
Compare Cornerstone America to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future