I recieved the same email:

have reviewed your online resume and am impressed with your experience. I have a sales position available on my team that may work for you. Annual first year income of this position is $75,000 - $150,000.

Cornerstone America is a national marketing firm with offices all over the country. We market a complete benefits portfolio with over 70 different products and services geared to help our target market of independent contractors, individuals and families.

We are currently conducting interviews in our Lakeland, Sarasota, and St. Petersburg offices, and I would like to meet with you to learn more about your experience and answer any questions you may have about the position. I have limited interview times available. However, I would like to see you as soon as possible, as we are looking to make immediate decisions.

Please Click Here to Apply Online or contact my office assistant, Marjorie, at 727or mkendall11@tampabay.rr.com at your earliest convenience to schedule an interview.

Regards,

Bill StevensonDivisional Sales LeaderCornerstone America

I don't know if this guy is legit or not, but now I do not want to take the chance.

Thank you.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 07, 2008.

Comments

what the heck pissed consumer, i clicked on a walmart complaint and i get redirected to another type of complaint.

why does this keep happening?

dude, you people at pissed consumer need to fix that.

I left this co with the feeling they are big scams. I believe they make money on agents like me.

They know that the turn over of the agents is hughe and that's the plan of the game. 1 agent can write about 10 policies. Then is is tired and leaves te company. probably 7 of those 10 policies will be cancelled.

That means next year they will have 3 renewals.

100 agents X 3 policies = 300 renewals. If you are an agent my advice DO NOT GO THERE

Priddy, Texas, United States #22092

I worked there and they are a fraud.

Woensdrecht, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands #19932

Thanks, you saved me from a waste of time and gas when I can least afford it. I copied a lot of your comments and pasted them in my reply back to Cornerstone. They must truly prey on the few sorry job-seekers out there that don't access the internet to research employers.

Bainbridge, Pennsylvania, United States #17583

Tom Haberkorn is an unethical fraud.

Flin Flon, Manitoba, Canada #14743

I received the same email today. I'm glad I researched the company before responding and setting up an interview.

Wautoma, Wisconsin, United States #11841

I received the same "canned" email as the other posters...same name (Tom Haberkorn). Thanks for posting this....I will not be responding.

Lakebay, Washington, United States #10997

I have been reading about this company "Cornerstone America" & I received this info in my email. From what I have read "Corner stone " doesn't sounds like a good company? Can any one help me out.? send me an email to mreis2570c@yahoo.com

Please read below the info from Cornerstone

Thanks 8)

I am currently trying to fill a Sales/Marketing opening in my Chicago area office. After reviewing several resources, your resume met specific guidelines for a potential opportunity with us. I look for various accomplishments, characteristics and attributes when selecting possible candidates. Your resume was highly nominated as a strong potential candidate for contract.

if you are interested in learning more about this opening and discuss specifics like leads, training, products, compensation, and job responsibilities please contact me at your earliest convenience. I will have some time this week and would like sit down with you to determine if you are a good fit for the position. Please contact me at (630) 353-1085 as soon as possible to set up an interview;

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,

Tom Haberkorn

Cornerstone America

850 N. Cass Ave. Suite 101

Westmont, IL, 60559

(630) 353-1085

Dallas, Oregon, United States #7840

I received the EXACT same thing, from the same guy

Mead, Oklahoma, United States #7635

Only difference was the representative name and the location.

Funny that all of these insurance companies feel compelled to respond to a resume with education and experience not even remotely related to insurance sales.