Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Cornerstone America in Orlando, Florida - As Aesop stipulated,

I have received the same variation of the theme of lucrative sales potential based on information posted in an on-line resume. Stevenson was the Sales leader in the Floida district and the location this time was at the Gateway Corporate Center. This is the text of their message to me: I have reviewed your online resume and am impressed with your experience. I have a sales position available on my team that may work for you. Annual first year income of this position is $75,000 - $150,000. Cornerstone America is a national marketing firm with offices all over the country. We market a complete benefits portfolio with over 70 different products and services geared to help our target market of independent contractors, individuals and families. We are currently conducting interviews in our Lakeland, Sarasota, and St. Petersburg offices, and I would like to meet with you to learn more about your experience and answer any questions you may have about the position. I have limited interview times available. However, I would like to see you as soon as possible, as we are looking to make immediate decisions. Please Click Here to Apply Online or contact my office assistant, Marjorie, at 727-576-5400 or mkendall11@tampabay.rr.com at your earliest convenience to schedule an interview. Regards, Bill Stevenson Divisional Sales Leader Cornerstone America 727-576-5400 I am glad I checked first in orfer not to waste my time. I don't know what they are selling, but it is obvious from the responses that whatever it is, it is not worth the effort to get involved. Unlike the frog, I looked before I chose NOT to leap.
Loss

Cornerstone America in Brandon, Florida - I recieved the same email

I recieved the same email: have reviewed your online resume and am impressed with your experience. I have a sales position available on my team that may work for you. Annual first year income of this position is $75,000 - $150,000. Cornerstone America is a national marketing firm with offices all over the country. We market a complete benefits portfolio with over 70 different products and services geared to help our target market of independent contractors, individuals and families. We are currently conducting interviews in our Lakeland, Sarasota, and St. Petersburg offices, and I would like to meet with you to learn more about your experience and answer any questions you may have about the position. I have limited interview times available. However, I would like to see you as soon as possible, as we are looking to make immediate decisions. Please Click Here to Apply Online or contact my office assistant, Marjorie, at 727or mkendall11@tampabay.rr.com at your earliest convenience to schedule an interview. Regards, Bill StevensonDivisional Sales LeaderCornerstone America I don't know if this guy is legit or not, but now I do not want to take the chance. Thank you.

what the heck pissed consumer, i clicked on a walmart complaint and i get redirected to another type of complaint.

why does this keep happening?

dude, you people at pissed consumer need to fix that.

I left this co with the feeling they are big scams. I believe they make money on agents like me.

They know that the turn over of the agents is hughe and that's the plan of the game. 1 agent can write about 10 policies. Then is is tired and leaves te company. probably 7 of those 10 policies will be cancelled.

That means next year they will have 3 renewals.

100 agents X 3 policies = 300 renewals. If you are an agent my advice DO NOT GO THERE

#22092

I worked there and they are a fraud.

#19932

Thanks, you saved me from a waste of time and gas when I can least afford it. I copied a lot of your comments and pasted them in my reply back to Cornerstone. They must truly prey on the few sorry job-seekers out there that don't access the internet to research employers.

Tom Haberkorn is an unethical fraud.

I received the same email today. I'm glad I researched the company before responding and setting up an interview.

I received the same "canned" email as the other posters...same name (Tom Haberkorn). Thanks for posting this....I will not be responding.

I have been reading about this company "Cornerstone America" & I received this info in my email. From what I have read "Corner stone " doesn't sounds like a good company? Can any one help me out.? send me an email to mreis2570c@yahoo.com

Please read below the info from Cornerstone

Thanks 8)

I am currently trying to fill a Sales/Marketing opening in my Chicago area office. After reviewing several resources, your resume met specific guidelines for a potential opportunity with us. I look for various accomplishments, characteristics and attributes when selecting possible candidates. Your resume was highly nominated as a strong potential candidate for contract.

if you are interested in learning more about this opening and discuss specifics like leads, training, products, compensation, and job responsibilities please contact me at your earliest convenience. I will have some time this week and would like sit down with you to determine if you are a good fit for the position. Please contact me at (630) 353-1085 as soon as possible to set up an interview;

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,

Tom Haberkorn

Cornerstone America

850 N. Cass Ave. Suite 101

Westmont, IL, 60559

(630) 353-1085

I received the EXACT same thing, from the same guy

Only difference was the representative name and the location.

Funny that all of these insurance companies feel compelled to respond to a resume with education and experience not even remotely related to insurance sales.

View more comments (9)

Cornerstone America - credit card

I am a member of the Alliance for Affordable Health which is a piece of what is sold through Cornerstone. Cornerstone does not manage the credit card portion of the business. In fact, if one reviews their membership book, it is apparent that most of the services are contracted independently through the Alliance at discounted rates. If the individual from Miami was hit for a large fee there is something his business is not disclosing. I worked for two credit card processing firms in the past (NDC and NOVA) and they have security checks all the time. Since this portion of the Miami deal was tagged, you can bet it was from the processor and not Cornerstone. Consumers, please realize that there is always more to the story than what is written in a blog.
Review

Cornerstone America in Fort Myers, Florida - Not wasting my time either.....

Cornerstone hope you read all these responses... I also just received this same email. i would like to know how *** they think people are. Then again, there are some naive people out there that dont do their homeowork first. Google everything !! It's a shame they are doing this. I am in desperate need of a job since I got laid off and hate for these people to waste space in my inbox.. lol. While I am waiting on real job offers, I have to filter thru this load of .... just to get to the real ones. Good luck to you all.