This is what I recieved from Cornerstone America see following:

I have reviewed your online resume and am impressed with your experience. I have a sales position available on my team that may work for you. Annual first year income of this position is $75,000 - $150,000.

Cornerstone America is a national marketing firm with offices all over the country. We market a complete benefits portfolio with over 70 different products and services geared to help our target market of independent contractors, individuals and families.

We are currently conducting interviews in our Chattanooga office, and I would like to meet with you to learn more about your experience and answer any questions you may have about the position. I have limited interview times available. However, I would like to see you as soon as possible, as we are looking to make immediate decisions.

I currently have openings on Tuesday, April 29 at 4:30 pm or Wednesday, April 30 at 10:30am. Please email me at robertsdivision_ctg@comcast.net to confirm which time will work best for you.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Regards,

Gary Roberts

Division Sales Leader

Cornerstone America

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 24, 2008.

Comments

I just go the same email for the Denver CO area, and im glad that i did some research about this company, I called before I knew what CMS was and the lady who answered the phone told me the job is 100% comission based.

its amazing that i just received an indentical spam email, although my resume is just not about sales...

its amazing how i just received an identical spam email, although my resume is just not about sales..